- This event has passed.
LearnMyWay Webinar: Professional Property Management – Course 4
October 17, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Trust Funds, Fair Housing and Legal Aspects of Property Management
This four (4) hour course will provide real estate professionals with a thorough understanding about the federal and state laws regarding fair housing, delinquency resolution, trust fund handling and other legal issues property managers may experience. Explore the various laws that every property manager and real estate licensee must understand to protecting your life and your business.
The Trust Funds, Fair Housing and Legal Aspects of Property Management course counts toward earning the Property Management Certification (PMC).
How you benefit from taking this course:
- Understand how to comply with federal and state fair housing laws
- Learn the delinquency resolution options and the legal process involved in terminating a tenancy other than through eviction
- Describe the legal steps involved in the eviction process
- Discover how to maintain complete and accurate trust fund records in compliance with the California law
- Explain the law of agency, fiduciary duties and other legal issues relating to property management
Tuesday, October 17th
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
You must be registered at least one (1) day prior to the class
To register click here