The process of purchasing a home is a difficult time for many – financially, emotionally, and in every other way in between. At the East Valley Association of REALTORS®, we work towards making it as easy as possible for our REALTOR® members to assist their clients in achieving the American dream of homeownership.
Being a REALTOR® is more than just tossing the listing onto the MLS, putting up a sign, and just waiting for the offers to roll in. There’s more to it, and then some (and we haven’t even covered the paperwork aspect of it all). But beyond that, REALTORS® adhere to a strict Code of Ethics that protects themselves from doing harm or anything illicit, and – most importantly – protects YOU, their clients.
By being a member of the East Valley Association of REALTORS® and adhering to our rules, our regulations, and the Code of Ethics, our REALTOR® members remain utmost professionals and ensure that their primary duty is to help you, their clients, to find their dream home the RIGHT way. The REALTOR® way.
This section is not for our REALTOR® members, but it for you, the consumer. Whether you’re selling your home or you’re an aspiring homeowner, we’ve compiled a few resources in the spirit of helping you to furthering your dream of homeownership.
• Why Should I Use a REALTOR®?
• How Much House Can You Afford?
HOMEBUYING RESOURCES AND LINKS
• Champions of Home (California Association of REALTORS® consumer site)
• Housing & Urban Development – Buying a Home Guide
• National Association of REALTORS® – First-Time Homebuyers Guide
LOCAL CITY RESOURCES
• City of Banning website
• City of Beaumont website
• City of Blue Jay website
• City of Cherry Valley website
• City of Crestline website
• City of Highland website
• City of Lake Arrowhead website
• City of San Bernardino website
• City of Redlands website
• City of Running Springs website
• City of Yucaipa website